Writing NLSAT 2022
Writing NLSAT 2022? Register Here.
120 Hours of Live Interactive Classes, 30 Mocks both Part A and Part B), 250 Work-Sheets
The NLSAT will have a single question paper comprising two parts – Parts A and B. The examination shall be for a duration of 150 minutes.
Part A will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions, and shall be for a maximum of 75 marks. 0.25 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer. Only those candidates who qualify in Part A of the test shall have their Part B responses evaluated. Candidates shall be selected in a ratio of 1:5 for evaluation of Part B of NLSAT. That is, five candidates per seat will qualify for Part B of the examination. Marks secured in Part A shall not be carried over to the rest of the admissions process.
Part B shall consist of subjective questions which shall be for a maximum of 65 marks. A fresh merit list shall be prepared based on performance in Part B of the NLSAT. Candidates will be selected in a ratio of 1:2.5 per seat for the interview.
Candidates will be invited for an interview based on the rank secured by them in Part B of the NLSAT. The interview will be for a maximum of ten (10) marks. In the interview, applicants will be assessed on basic articulation skills, original thinking, reasoning ability, and passion for the law and public service.
The final rank list shall be prepared by consolidating marks secured in Part B of the NLSAT, and the interview.
CLATapult has launched its course for NLSAT 2022
- 120 Hours of Live Interactive Classes. All lectures will be recorded and can be accessed by the student at any point of time on our LMS.
- All India NLSAT Series (30 Mocks both Part A and Part B), 250 Work-Sheets.
- 28 modules based on all 4 subjects of NLSAT.
- Discussion on Attempt Strategy by the Toppers of CLAT and NUJS/ NLS Alumni
- Mock Interviews and one-on-one interview strategization.
- Access to our exclusive Facebook and Telegram Group for 24 X 7 online doubt clearing sessions. Our teachers, share work-sheets, online materials, books, relevant theories and problems on this forum.
- Special GK Sessions
- 500 Subject/Sectional Tests on the CLATapult App
- Work-sheets in every class
- Comprehensive Monthly Magazines on Current Affairs for each month.
- Doubt-clearing Sessions for every subject.
Are You Ready To Start?
What Students say about us
You might also be interested in these courses
Crash Course for CLAT 2022 (March 21 to CLAT 2022)₹24,999.00 Add to cart
CLATapult Bluebook Plus (2 Years) – For Class XIth Students₹18,500.00 Add to cart