Terms of Service
CLATapult is an independent organization operating in India which provides coaching services both online and offline.
- Any violation of these ToU by the User may lead to CLATapult suspending, aborting or limiting their services to the parties in question.
III. Any materials provided on the website have been curated and updated to the best of CLATapult’s knowledge however, CLATapult cannot be held liable in the event that the materials rendered does not result in a favorable outcome for the User.
- Restrictions and Undertakings
- The User undertakes to not do the following under any circumstances. Failure to adhere to these obligations will result in immediate and automatic termination of any advice or consultation from CLATapult –
- Provide false, misleading, deceptive or frivolous information OR use the services for any unlawful or illegal purpose.
- Engage in communication that is abusive, offensive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, casteist, sexist, pornographic, inciting violence, or otherwise victimises or intimidates any individual or group on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, caste, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- Derive mala fideor illegitimate benefit by use of our services or the website.
- Publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another User’s browser or computer.
- Abuse, harm, threaten, harass, deceive or coerce any person or entity to act in a specific way by availing our services.
- Breach or attempt to breach the security of software, network, servers, data, computers or other hardware relating to the Site.
III The User acknowledges and agrees that–
- The website and any software owned or developed or used by CLATapult in relation to its services and all right, title, and interest in such website and software shall be the sole property of CLATapult.
- The User’s access to, the website and services, hereunder constitute a limited license from CLATapult to the User, to use the website and the services made available as contemplated hereunder, and that the User has no other rights or interest in, or claim over the website, the services, the software or any other intellectual property of CLATapult whatsoever.
- CLATapult reserves the right to terminate its services to a User who violates the ToU or provides false, misleading, deceptive or frivolous information.
- CLATapult shall not be responsible for any malfunctions, errors, crashes or other adverse events that is solely attributable to the User’s use of the Site.
- The User may discontinue use and request to cancel their access to our services at any time by contacting us on our official email id. [IF THERES ANY POLICY REFER TO IT HERE]
- CLATapult may change, add or remove any of the services or features available on the website or may discontinue its services temporarily, at any time and/or replace it with newer/improved versions by providing a notice regarding the same. However, CLATapult will not discontinue any ongoing service for which a User has already provided requisite information.
CLATapult hosts a blog on its website. Therein, various concepts, subject topics, quizzes, testimonials of students in law schools as well as preparation tips are shared. The information contained in the blog entries are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as binding advice.
Although CLATapult strives to provide reliable information, it does not provide any kind of warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information, links or material used on this website. Therefore, any reliance placed on such material is strictly upon the User’s own risk.
The views and opinions expressed through the blog posts are solely those of the original authors and writers that contributed to the content of the post. These views and opinions do not represent the opinions of the creators, the editors, the staff, or any contributors to this website or the blog.
- Ownership of Intellectual Property, Copyrights and Logo
The Site and all materials and documents therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of CLATapult.
Except as explicitly provided here, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree to not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof without prior consent. Any violation of these terms can result in legal action taken against the User.
By accessing the website and/or using CLATapult’s services the User agrees to indemnify and hold CLATapult, its members and employees harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses, made against us by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, your use of the website or the services offered by it or by any violation of the ToU.
- Limitation of Liabilities and Disclaimer of Warranties
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall CLATapult, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, (even if we have been advised of the possibility of these damages) arising out of or relating to your access to/ use of/ inability to use, our Site and services.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, CLATapult assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
III. The User’s use of the website and our services which is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis is at their sole risk. CLATapult and our licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Any material that you access, obtain or download through our website or services is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer or loss of data that results from the download of any material through our services.
- Dispute Resolution
These ToU, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or in relation to CLATapult’s services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of India.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in relation to this Agreement, including any dispute regarding its existence, validity, effectiveness, interpretation, performance, breach or termination (separately and collectively referred to as “Dispute”), shall be attempted to be resolved by way of conciliation. If the Parties to this Agreement are unable to settle the Dispute by Conciliation within 30 days of the initiation of the Conciliation process, the Dispute shall be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
The seat and venue of arbitration shall be Kolkata. The award shall be final and binding on the Parties thereto.
- Right to change and modify Terms
CLATapult reserves the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, the User should review it periodically. When CLATapult changes the Terms in a material manner, it shall be notified on our website in order to make the User aware of the changes. The User’s continued use of the website or our service after any such change constitutes their acceptance of the new ToU.
- Severability, Waiver and Assignment
If any part of these ToU is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the original intent behind it, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of these ToU or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
- Contact Us
If you have any queries with respect to these terms and conditions you can contact us at email@example.com.