Class Action (the legal meaning): Class Action is an action in which a representative plaintiff sues or a representative defendant is sued on behalf of a class of plaintiffs or defendants who have the same interests in the litigation as their representative and whose rights or liabilities can be more efficiently determined as a group than in a series of individual suits.
CLATapult’s Class Action: This is our trademark 1 year course for CLAT, a class-room course where current students of NUJS, Kolkata and NLU, Odisha teach our law aspirant students.
“We can relate to them, they are of our age”, one of our previous year’s students puts it.
- The One year course for CLAT, consisting of 400 hours, for those who want to prepare for CLAT from or after class 12th, coupled with one-on-one mentoring sessions and doubt-clearing classes.
- Unlike every other place, we conduct five classes in a week, each with a duration of two hours (for all 5 subjects)
- The class hours are based on 25 sets of modules, designed to comprehensively cover all that CLAT people can ask you & more.
- Additionally, each aspirant is provided with two work-sheets in every class, pertinent to the topic that is being taught in that session.
- Also, a set of Current Affairs Monthly modules are provided every month, among the modules mentioned above.
- You are also continuously tested with our specially designed mock tests based entirely on the New Pattern (60 of them).
- Our class-room students get access to an exclusive online study group on Facebook where peers and mentors team-up to embark on a continuous learning journey.
- They also get access to our google group, a knowledge-sharing platform where our teachers share work-sheets, speed reading and other online materials, books, past years’ papers, relevant theories and problems
- 200 sectional tests for every subject throughout two years – 1000 in all for all five subjects. Each Test consists of 20 questions ( in the New Pattern).
- Acess to the CLATapult Mobile Application through unique User credentials to access the Modules, Mocks, Sheets, CA Magazines, Class-Tests & Sectional Tests.
- Access to our Online Classes’ Portal to participate in Live Interactive Video Sessions & navigate through all the previously conducted & recorded classes.
- Access to Additional Online Assistance Groups on Telegram & WhatsApp.
- Special Classes on Speed Reading Techniques and Time Management
NOTE: In case you want more information or want to register for the course please call at +91 9903635533 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org