Counsel (the legal meaning): A lawyer or group of lawyers giving legal advice and especially conducting a case in court.
- A marathon 2 year course for CLAT, consisting of 600 hours, for those who want to start preparing for CLAT right from class 11 coupled with one-on-one mentoring sessions and doubt-clearing classes.
- Unlike every other place, we conduct five classes in a week, each with a duration of two hours (for all 5 subjects)
- The class hours are based on 25 sets of modules, designed to comprehensively cover all that CLAT people can ask you & more.
- Additionally, each aspirant is provided with two work-sheets in every class, pertinent to the topic that is being taught in that session.
- Also, a set of Current Affairs Monthly modules are provided every year, among the modules mentioned above.
- You are also continuously tested with our specially designed mock tests based entirely on the New Pattern (120 of them).
- Our class-room students get access to an exclusive online study group on Facebook where peers and mentors team-up to embark on a continuous learning journey.
- They also get access to our google group, a knowledge-sharing platform where our teachers share work-sheets, speed reading and other online materials, books, past years’ papers, relevant theories and problems
- 400 sectional tests for every subject throughout two years – 2000 in all for all five subjects. Each Test consists of 20 questions ( in the New Pattern).
- Acess to the CLATapult Mobile Application through unique User credentials to access the Modules, Mocks, Sheets, CA Magazines, Class-Tests & Sectional Tests.
- Access to our Online Classes’ Portal to participate in Live Interactive Video Sessions & navigate through all the previously conducted & recorded classes.
- Access to Additional Online Assistance Groups on Telegram & WhatsApp.
- Special Classes on Speed Reading Techniques and Time Management
NOTE: In case you want more information or want to register for the course please call at +91 9903635533 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org