Have you ever come across a situation where you have taken a decision and repented later?
Facing such situations in your day-to-day affairs might seem trivial but when it comes to your education and career, it could have some terrible and long-lasting repercussions.
In order to ensure that you never face such a situation while preparing for CLAT and other Law Entrance exams, we will let you attend our demo classes with us, here in CLATapult.
You shall be taught by the folks from NUJS (a premier National Law University based out of Kolkata).
Unlike other places, we focus exclusively on CLAT. So, you will get all our time and attention.
Our website has the largest footfall among all CLAT websites in the country, over 500 visitors in a day. Navigate the site well to learn more about CLAT, the prospects of studying from a premier NLU, Life in Law School, Time Management in CLAT, etc.
Here are the goodies you can avail from CLATapult as its classroom student:
- 6 classes every week (1 class = 2 hours).
- 2 work-sheets in every class, one for the class and one take-home.
- All the past years’ papers of CLAT and AILET from 2008 till now. All the NLS, NALSAR and NUJS papers prior to CLAT.
- A 24*7 Teachers-Students Interaction Forum – You can post your queries here and the respective subject teacher will clarify your queries.
- A data-base consisting of all our work-sheets, current affairs compendia and speed reading materials.
- 20 module books comprehensively covering the five subjects.
- 30 mock tests in the pattern of CLAT in a year.
- 100 sectional tests for every subject. 500 for all five subjects throughout the year.
- Speed Reading techniques. Time Management is the most important part of CLAT. In an exam with 200 questions to be finished in 120 minutes, solving 1 should take an average time of 36 seconds. You reading speed is paramount in this case.
- Screening of law related documentaries, inspirational movies, quizzes, debates, etc.
Get in touch with us at +91 990 363 5533 and speak to Anzar Abbas, Co-Founder of CLATapult and its Center-Head. He gave CLAT in 2008 and pursued LLB from NUJS from 2008-2013.