Diyasha Basak, a 1-year student in CLATapult, fetched an AIR 59 in the AILET exam. Her journey is truly incredible because she is from Bhubaneswar and due to a dearth of good Coaching places there, she would travel to Kolkata every alternate weekend to attend classes with CLATapult.
In this Interview, she talks about her amazing journey through this tumultuous year that she spent working for the exam.
1. What prompted you to choose law?
2. When did you start preparing for the exam? Take us through how you prepared for each subject in CLAT and AILET.
3. You had taken a year off before AILET 2017. How did you go about that year in between?
4. Coming to your incredible AILET score – what was your initial reaction to it?
5. How did CLATapult contribute to this?
6. Which skills and abilities do you consider important to do well in CLAT and AILET?
7. Your strengths and weaknesses – how did you deal with them?
8. Mock tests – useful or over-hyped? Which ones did you take and how did you go about them?
9. Any words of advice for the aspirants?